I am obviously really excited to be co-hosting Fabulous Foodie Friday’s with Lauren from Create Bake Make this week, while Lucy from Bake Play Smile is on holidays (lucky girl!). Who wouldn’t be, there are always an abundance of delicious recipes to drool over and every week I end up pinning at least a few of them onto my Pinterest boards. These are five recipes that had me excited from last weeks link party.
I was drooling over Peachy Keen Mumma‘s Slow Cooked Ribs and the fact that they hands down beat a chef pushed it over the line for me.
I am fascinated by waffles at the moment and am keen to try creating both savoury and sweet versions so when I saw these Zucchini Waffles on Dancing Through Sunday I quickly added them to my must try list.
With school lunch boxes back in action this week I thought that Zamamabakes recipe for Apricot Date and Coconut Biscuits were just what I needed.
I love doing unusual things with my chocolate, including adding some spice, which is why the Mexican Chocolate Hazelnut Meringue Cake on Thoroughly Nourished Life appealed to me.
I love cooking with pumpkin and the variety of things you can do with it and I just know that this Pumpkin Hommus from Country Life Experiment would be demolished in a minute at my house.
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!
Love it. Follow me. . .