I think everyone makes their own version of this every Christmas. Just to add to the mix, here is my recipe. Everyone loves this decadent slice and it is quick and easy to make!
- 4 x 60g Mars Bars, chopped
- 100g unsalted butter, chopped
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- 200g milk chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. Lightly grease and line a slice tin.
2. Melt mars bars and butter over a low heat. It might look like it is separating but just keep stirring until it is all melted.
3. Mix in rice bubbles
4. Press firmly into tin and refrigerate until firm
5. Melt chocolate and oil together. Spread over slice and chill until set.
6. Cut with a hot knife and enjoy!